7 Inspirational Quotes About Life That Will Make Your Day
I love inspirational quotes about life because they can change my mindset and pick me up when I’m having an off day. I keep a whole list of quotes to refer back to when I’m feeling meh and need some inspiration so I wanted to share some of them with you in hopes that they help lift you up or inspire you in some way.
These quotes are all great reminders to be loving to yourself, show yourself compassion, celebrate life and how far you’ve come, and to trust the process.
Here are my favorite 7 inspirational quotes about life.
7 Inspirational Quotes About Life
- “There are so many ways you are still growing but I just hope you can take time to have gratitude for your progress. Slow growth is not a weakness and every day you are continuing to unfold into your bloom which is beautiful, grace-filled proof: all along there was more to you. All along, there was more to you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “What a wonderful thing it is to start the week with gratitude for the the ways you have grown.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “Long before you arrive where you want to be, whatever progress you have made is – still worth celebrating.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.”
- “Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it’s not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.”
- “Take mental breaks as often as possible. Instead of reacting to every thought, try letting it go. Your reaction is what keeps negative thoughts alive. Think positive. Make peace with it and release it. Be conscious and active in your mental space so you don’t get overwhelmed.”
- Be optimistic. Think that great things are coming. No matter what you’re currently going through, think ‘there’s so much to look forward to.'”
Bonus: “Take some time to rest and recover. You don’t always have to be so busy, pushing yourself so hard. Step back and take care of yourself. Those moments of self-care will add value, energy, purpose, and creativity to everything you do. Find a healthy balance and enjoy your life.”
Shop a similar dress here.
PIN FOR LATER