The Best 20 Inspirational Quotes About Life
The mind is much more powerful than we think. Inspirational quotes about life, motivational sayings, and affirmations have an amazing ability to change the way we feel on a daily basis. The way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality and focus of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile, or funny videos can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time. YOU get to decide how you are going to react to certain situations. Your thoughts directly determine your actions and the results you get. It all starts with your mind – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Your thinking is the one thing in the universe that you have complete control over. And this is why I recommend have a few uplifting quotes always nearby. If you ever notice your mood and thoughts are going into a negative space, simply read and say aloud the inspirational and uplifting quotes to quickly boost your mood.
And if you’re in the need of a good laugh, just watch this hilarious video of Inspiration Quotes With Michael Scott.
And follow on IG for daily updates @amy_marietta
My compilation of the best & realest 20 inspirational quotes about life
- “All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry – all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.” – Maya Mendoza
- “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
- “Do what you can with all you have wherever you are.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – OG Mandino
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Inspirational quotes about life
- “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. I can only come from you.” – Ralph Marston
- “I’ve learned to wake up in the morning and feel thankful for all the things that are good in my life and that has made all the difference.” – Soyen
- “You are being presented with a choice: evolve or remain. If you choose to remain unchanged, you will be presented with the same challenges, the same routine, the same storms, the same situations, until you learn from them, until you love yourself enough to say “no more”, until you choose change. If you choose to evolve, you will connect with the strength within you, you will explore what lies outside the comfort zone, you will awaken to love, you will become, you will be. You have everything you need. Choose to evolve. Choose love.” – Creig Crippen
- “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece & a work in progress simultaneously.” – Sophia Bush
- “If I’m an advocate for anything, it’s to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. The extent to which you can walk into someone else’s shoes or at least eat their food, it’s a plus for everybody. Open your mind, get up off the couch, move.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine come to all who feel rain.” – R.M. Drake
- “When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness.” – Eckhart Tolle
PIN FOR LATER
Inspirational quotes about life / Inspirational quotes about life