5 Tips To Survive & Enjoy Being Home For The Holidays 🎄
Because realistically, it’s not the most chill time of the year and I’m not going to pretend it is lol.
1. Make a “no talking about politics” rule. ☝🏼
2. Don’t watch the news. Suggest some classic holiday movies like “Home Alone”, or “ELF.” 🎅🏼
3. Plan activities if you don’t have any current traditions. It could be as simple as baking cookies together or decorating a gingerbread house. 🍪
4. Take photos and videos for memories. It’s funny how all of a sudden when a camera comes out everyone gets on their best behavior huh? Not only will you appreciate looking back at these memories later, but it creates a more friendly, family, think big picture environment, if that makes sense. 📹
5. Don’t forget to exercise and don’t make excuses. And YES, shopping (not online) counts. Just make sure you get up and move your body so you still get those endorphins flowing. 🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♂️🏃🏻
Bonus tip: CBD & you know 😉
But anyways happy holidays and I hope you make the most of your time with your loved ones! If it’s too much just know that you’re not alone and we will all get through this together and come out stronger than before. I know it can be difficult to have certain conversations, but handle everything with poise, stay calm, emit love, try meditation, and remember that love always wins:) Plus you get to get back to your normal routine soon so you have that to look forward too if things get too rough.
Comment any tips you have below for making the most of the holidays 👇🏼