As proud millenials, we love to have the most efficient, the most convenient and the ultimate best of everything because #treatyoself, you deserve it. (Thanks for the life advice/cultural movement Aziz).
We also tend to be social butterflies – we love to partake in as many group experiences as we can such as dinners, traveling, drinking, shopping, sky diving – whatever.
We also LOVE technology – it’s kind of our favorite.
Since it is 2015 and nobody really carries cash anymore we need apps that can help us transfer funds seamlessly right? Right.
So I used to be an avid Venmo user but then discovered Square Cash – an app created by Square – and it is now my new FAVORITE app for sending money because the following…
1. Square Cash has no fees. None. Nada. Zero. Zilch. And businesses only pay 1.9%.
2. You can send up to $2500 per week.
3. It’s a Direct Bank Transfer so funds are available within 24 hours. The money goes directly to the bank account that is linked to your credit card so there is no middle man and no “cashing out” process unlike Venmo and PayPal. Personally – this was a huge point for me – I don’t want the extra step of cashing out. #aintnobodygottimeforthat
4. It’s private. Not everyone is going to see who you are paying and what for.
5. You don’t have to make an account – just download the app, link a card and use it seamlessly.
So let’s walk through the simple process of how to use this slick app – Square Cash.
You download the app, link a debit card, enter the amount of $ you want to send, type the person who you want to send to. Boom. All they have to do is accept and link a card if they are not already a user. They can now send money to anyone as well.
Square Cash is the quickest and easiest method I’ve seen for sending and receiving money. $$
Mind you – I’m personally really, really picky with apps I download because I like to keep it simple and also I may be slightly OCD and hate unnecessary items. However, this app is a must – IMO. Try it here.
Inspiration of the day:
“I don’t think that once you get to one level, you can relax. You’ve got to keep pushing.”
Song of the day: “Gold” by Kiiara