#CASHCARD is the newest and most revolutionary card, and this is why…
1. It’s the newest and most rare card out there. Very few have been able to get their hands on this card making it the most elusive and exclusive.
2. You can customize your card by writing your signature on the bottom right corner through the app. I went ahead and wrote “Treat Yo $elf” on mine rather than my signature because I like the daily reminder:)
3. Aesthetically speaking, the card is black with your signature in silver – making it the sleekest card out there besides a black Titanium Amex. But those things are too heavy anyways.
4. It is extremely convenient and actually instant, unlike other payment transfer apps such as PayPal or Venmo. If someone sends you money through the Square Cash App, you see the money in your bank account instantly. No fees. No BS. No accepting payments. Instant transfers.
5. It isn’t a debit card, but rather a prepaid card that is linked to your Square Cash account and can be used anywhere that accepts Visa. The way it works is that rather than pulling from your bank account, the card pulls from whatever balance you keep in the app. And the app is connected to your bank account so you can transfer in money as well.
So say a friend transferred you money via Square Cash. You receive the full amount instantly and can spend it by using your physical #CashCard. It’s 2017 and nobody should have to wait 1-3 days for a transfer.
I personally had a really bad experience with Venmo two years ago at Coachella where my friend was selling an extra VIP ticket. She sold the ticket to a random and they paid me via Venmo for it because she wasn’t from the US and didn’t have an account or something. Idk. Long story. But because Venmo takes 1-3 days for transfers, the transfer ended up being a fraud which we found out a day later so this guy got a VIP ticket for free and then probably resold it. And of course Venmo said it wasn’t their problem… Although it wasn’t even my money, that was a major buzzkill and I swore to never use that app again.
Then I discovered Square Cash and I’ve never had a problem because there could never be a problem. The instant bank to bank transfer is what makes it the most legit and efficient.
In case you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can do so here.
And here are some photos of me planning my trip next month to the Caribbean, with my “Treat Yo $elf” card close by. What are you going to write on your #CASHCARD? Comment below:)