1. Check into your hotel.
2. Straight chill/tan/relax.
By the beach
AND by the pool.
(Sunscreen from L’Oreal)
Chill so hard.
Bikini by Tart Collections, necklace from Alekka.com.
3. Flirt with the hot Colombian boat tour guide and go on a private snorkeling tour for only $50.
4. Take your GoPro and document EVERYTHING.
5. Jet ski. Always.
DEFINITELY do that.
6. Check out the Ritz Carlton.
7. Have breakfast in bed.
Always order OJ on islands – so refreshing.
8. Explore downtown Aruba.
9. Walk along the boardwalk, explore a couple piers and have a cocktail or five.
Or just admire the views.
10. Watch the sunset.
Roll around in the sand and ponder life.
Take pics with your BFFL.
This is my girl Jinna Yang – such a babe – need that swimsuit.
11. Go dancing and mingle with the locals at Gusto or Senor Frogs. Then end up at The Mill – the afterparty spot.
PS the gelato was horrible – don’t do it.
11. Smile big, frolic, dance, have the time of you life.
Try to take a jumping picture. I’m still pretty horrible at this but you get the idea.
12. Go back home with unforgettable memories and stories for everyone.
Here is a quick little video I made – enjoy and I hope it inspires you to travel and explore different places in the world.