Austin, Texas is now one of my favorite cities in the US – I’d consider living here for a few months – maybe during SXSW or Austin City Limits Festival. They have a booming art, food, music AND tech scene accompanied by extremely friendly and polite people. Britt and I met up with our high school friend Chandler who lives out there now. Chan – you’re one of the only people I’ve met who puts together the perfect itinerary for guests- THANK YOU – we had the best time. Everyone – here is a list of the best places in Austin, Texas. Enjoy!
- Perla’s for brunch
- The Container Bar
- Rainey Street
- Uncommon Objects – amazing vintage decor.
- South Congress area to shop.
- Garage Bar – best speakeasy with incredible cocktails and it’s hidden in an actual parking garage in the center of downtown
- Benji’s – Mexican resturant with a cool lounge upstairs. Order the alcoholic Capri Suns – trust.
- Icenhauer’s – best cocktails on Rainey street. Order The Jennifer – it’s cucumber infused Hendrick’s Gin with lime juice and it was my favorite the whole trip.