If you want to spice up your gift-giving game this year, read on below to discover some unique hostess gifts that you can shop online for 5 different vibes.
Finding hostess gifts for people from all walks of life can be challenging. Especially if you don’t know them that well or if they’re those people who have pretty much everything. The important thing is that you put some thought into the gift and show that you appreciate them and all the work they put into hosting a party. If you have a mom like mine, then I know, you know how much work goes into prepping for a party. And if you don’t appreciate that effort, then disregard this post and stay home.
My mama always taught me to never show up empty handed, and as a result I’ve definitely been a major giver my whole life. So much so that now she says I’m too nice and get taken advantage of by my peers but
I cut all those people out of my life c’est la vie. As a millennial I think it’s fair to say that our generation really lacks manners, common courtesy and is pretty shit at showing appreciation and gratitude. It’s the absolute worst in LA because entitlement is a common theme for some reason, but that venting session discussion is for another day. However, to all my peers who have shown gratitude and love before – big or small – you are appreciated forever. And to those who haven’t – I hope this post inspires you.
Back to the main topic – unique hostess gifts to shop online.
So if you’re reading this, then you most likely have the intention of stepping up your gift-giving game and I am here to help! Read on below for easy and unique hostess gifts to give this season.
5 EASY GO-TO HOSTESS GIFTS
- Wine & other spirits. One can never have too many bottles of spirits, especially those who like to host parties.
- Flowers. No matter how many bouquets of flowers one receives, they still make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Orchids, roses, succulents – any flower that says “I appreciate you:)”
- A card and homemade cookies. The purpose of this post isn’t to say that we have to give material gifts to show our appreciation. You can show your love by writing a sincere note to them on a hand-made card. If you’re close to the hostess, then maybe frame a photo of you guys – something they can keep forever. And cookies go with a card like cookies go with milk. Perfectly.
- Wall art. Gold foil wall art prints are great gifts to give if you pick one that is specific to them whether they love wine, coffee, travel, or inspiring and uplifting quotes. I wrote a quick piece on gold foil wall prints here.
- Coffee table books. One can never have enough books. To see my ultimate coffee table book list – check out my previous post here.
5 UNIQUE HOSTESS GIFT GUIDES FOR 5 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE
ARTS & SPIRITS
PIN FOR LATER
Follow on Instagram for daily updates: @amy_marietta